- 1 pack molo (or siomai/wonton) wrappers
- 1/2 lb. ground pork
- 1/2 lb. shrimps, chopped
- 1 small singkamas (turnip), chopped finely
- 1 small carrot, chopped finely
- 1/2 tsp. ground pepper
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 egg
- 2 tbsp. oil
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 250 grams ground pork
- 100 grams sweet ham, chopped
- 100 grams shrimps, peeled
- 6 cups chicken broth
- salt and pepper, to taste
- chopped spring onions, to garnish
- fried garlic, to garnish
- Mix all ingredients for the filling. Get one molo wrapper and put a little filling in the center. Fold the wrapper, to make the two ends meet to seal. Repeat procedure to wrap all the fillings. Set aside.
- In a saucepan, heat oil. Sauté garlic and onions. Add in the pork, ham and shrimps. Cook for a few minutes and then add the broth.
- Bring to a boil and then drop in the stuffed molo wrappers. Season to taste. Cover and let it boil again. Reduce heat and let it simmer for a few minutes.
- Serve hot. Topped with spring onions and fried garlic.
- Makes 4-6 servings.
Source: Filipino Recipe Site