- 1/4 kilo of yellow fin tuna fillets
- a thumb-sized piece of ginger, peeled and sliced
- 1 red onion, thinly sliced
- 2 jalape√±o, cut diagonally into 1/4-inch thick slices
- 1 red or green bell pepper, diced
- 1 c. of vinegar
- salt and pepper
- Wash the fillets and trim any remaining skin and bones. Cut into one-inch cubes. Place in a glass bowl and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Mix well. Pour in the vinegar and mix well. Cover loosely and chill for about one hour.
- Drain the fish. Add the kalamansi juice, chili peppers, bell pepper, ginger and onion. Mix well and chill for another 20 minutes. Mix well and serve cold.
Be the first to comment on "Kinilaw Na Tuna Recipe"