Author: Zerrin – Give Recipe
Prep Time: 15 minutes | Cook Time: 50 minutes | Total Time: 1 hour 5 minutes
6 chicken thighs, skin removed
4 potatoes, sliced in 1 inch thickness
2 carrots, chopped in 1 inch size
1 red bell pepper, roughly chopped
10 cloves garlic, peeled
4-5 cherry tomatoes, halved
1/2 teaspoon salt
½ teaspoon black pepper
1 teaspoon dried thyme
½ teaspoon sweet chili powder
3 tablespoon olive oil
1 tablespoon lemon juice
¼ cup water
2 tablespoon chopped parsley
1. Place chicken thighs, potatoes, carrots, red bell pepper and tomatoes in a large bowl.
2. Season with salt and spices.
3. Add in 3 tbsp olive oil, lemon juice and water.
4. Give them a good stir either with a spatula or with your hand.
5. Preheat oven to 400F/200C.
6. Transfer chicken thighs first into a baking dish.
7. Then add vegetables on and around the thighs and pour any remained sauce over them.
8. Cover it with aluminium foil.
9. Roast in oven for 50 minutes.
10. Sprinkle parsley over it when serving.